- Standing Desk – sitting is lame, and allegedly standing all day will burn a whopping 14 calories. Goodbye beer belly. – $25
- Chair used as a shelf with notes from our last 4 meetings – $60
- Whiteboard w/ scrawlings meant to help us optimize our <ahem> awesome Small Biz Roadmap landing page – $50
- Laptop with bad screen … the right half is covered in white lines due to a pinched ribbon cable – $400
- Monitor from Craigslist … to overcome the laptop screen problem – $30
- Three cardboard shoeboxes – $ FREE (minus the cost of the shoes)
- Ikea lamp and light – $10
- Yellow Legal Pad, or as I call it “A Poor Man’s iPad” – $1.99
- Black Cherry soda from Winco + 2 shots of vodka in an empty Smuckers Strawberry Jam glass jar – $ 1.99
- Inspiration from Mags (my daughter) … her christmas drawing of bearded me and an abstract rabbit, I think – PRICELESS
What does you home office look like?
Contact us, and we might feature your *awesome* home office on our blog, or even showcase your embarrassing one (like mine) in our next monthly newsletter so small business owners everywhere can laugh at you.