- Standing Desk - sitting is lame, and allegedly standing all day will burn a whopping 14 calories. Goodbye beer belly. - $25
- Chair used as a shelf with notes from our last 4 meetings - $60
- Whiteboard w/ scrawlings meant to help us optimize our <ahem> awesome Small Biz Roadmap landing page - $50
- Laptop with bad screen ... the right half is covered in white lines due to a pinched ribbon cable - $400
- Monitor from Craigslist ... to overcome the laptop screen problem - $30
- Three cardboard shoeboxes - $ FREE (minus the cost of the shoes)
- Ikea lamp and light - $10
- Yellow Legal Pad, or as I call it "A Poor Man's iPad" - $1.99
- Black Cherry soda from Winco + 2 shots of vodka in an empty Smuckers Strawberry Jam glass jar - $ 1.99
- Inspiration from Mags (my daughter) ... her christmas drawing of bearded me and an abstract rabbit, I think - PRICELESS
What does you home office look like?
Contact us, and we might feature your *awesome* home office on our blog, or even showcase your embarrassing one (like mine) in our next monthly newsletter so small business owners everywhere can laugh at you.